ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ONE PROJECT ASSISTANT IN THE SCIENCE & ENGINEERING RESEARCH BOARD, DST
Applications are invited for the position of Project Assistant (1 No.) in the project titled “Development of an Efficient Microbial Consortium for the Enhancement of Plant Growth and Essential Oil Yield in Eryngium foetidum L. under Abiotic stresses- A New Approach towards Organic Farming” funded by the Science & Engineering Research Board of DST.
Minimum Qualifications: A Master’s degree in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/Agricultural Microbiology with minimum 60% marks.
Desirable Qualification: NET qualified candidates would have an advantage. Good knowledge of Agricultural Microbiology, Plant Tissue Culture techniques and Molecular Biology
Emoluments: As per DST norms
Duration of the Project: 3 years
Other Benefits: Eligible candidate may be entitled to register for Ph.D. program of Visvesvaraya Technological University.
How to Apply: Applicants should send their detailed CV mentioning their academic and professional qualifications to Dr. Swetha S., Assistant Professor, Centre for Incubation, Innovation, Research and Consultancy (CIIRC), Jyothy Institute of Technology, Thataguni, off Kanakapura Road, Bangalore – 560082 preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th June 2018.
- The position is purely temporary and will be terminated at the end of 3 years or with the completion of the project.
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications/experience requirements does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates should produce original testimonials/certificates, as a proof of the details furnished in their application, at the time of test/interview for verification, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for test/interview.
- The selected candidates shall have to execute an undertaking legally enforceable to the effect that they shall have to work for complete 3 years or till the completion of the project. In case, they decide to leave earlier, they have to refund all the dues they would have drawn as monthly salary up to the time of leaving their assignment in one go.