Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow in the project titled “Estimation of food quality based on microbial load and microscopic structure keeping in mind consumer’s health and food safety” funded by Department of Biotechnology (DBT)’s program “Proposal for the use of Foldscope as a research tool”, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Minimum Qualifications: A Master’s degree in Food Technology/Microbiology or allied disciplines with NET qualification with minimum 60% marks. Candidates having food microbiology background and research experiences would be given more preferences.
Desirable Qualification: Good knowledge of food microbiology techniques
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated)
Duration of the Project: 1 year
How to Apply: Applicants should send their detailed CV including their academic and professional qualifications to Dr. Soumitra Banerjee, Assistant Professor, Centre for Incubation, Innovation, Research and Consultancy (CIIRC), Jyothy Institute of Technology, Thataguni, off Kanakapura Road, Bangalore – 560082 preferably by email to email@example.com on or before 5th May 2018.
- The position is purely temporary and will be terminated at the end of 1 year or with the completion of the project. Initial appointment would be for 6 month and next 6 month extension would be made after project progress evaluation by funding agency.
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications/experience requirements does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates should produce original testimonials/certificates, as a proof of the details furnished in their application, at the time of test/interview for verification, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for test/interview.
- The selected candidate shall have to execute an undertaking legally enforceable to the effect that candidate shall have to work for complete 1 year or till the completion of the project. In case, candidate decides to leave earlier, he/she has to refund all the dues he/she would have drawn as monthly salary up to the time of leaving his/her assignment in one go.