ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ONE RA IN THE PROJECT FUNDED BY CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN HOMOEOPATHY, AYUSH
Applications are invited for the position of RA (1 No.) in the project titled “Testing and Measurement of Homoeopathic Medicines Potency Using Their Colligative Properties” funded by the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, an Autonomous Body under Ministry of AYUSH.
Minimum Qualifications: M.Tech. in Mechanical/Mechatronics or M.Tech. in Nanotechnology or M.Sc. in Physics with first class and working knowledge of Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS).
Desirable Qualification: NET and GATE qualified candidates will have an advantage. Good knowledge of MEMS device modeling, simulation and fabrication technologies. Candidates who worked on MEMS tools like Comsol, IntelliSuite, etc. will have an added advantage.
Emoluments: As per project norms
Duration of the Project: 3 years
Other Benefits: Eligible candidate may be entitled to register for Ph.D. program of Visvesvaraya Technological University.
How to Apply: Applicants should send their detailed CV mentioning their academic and professional qualifications to Dr. S.Balaji, Professor, Centre for Incubation, Innovation, Research and Consultancy (CIIRC), Jyothy Institute of Technology, Tataguni, Off Kanakapura Road, Bangalore-560082 preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th April 2021. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a personal interview at CIIRC on 15th April 2021.
- The position is purely temporary and will be terminated at the end of 3 years or with the completion of the
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications/experience requirements does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be paid to attend the
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates should produce original testimonials/certificates, as a proof of the details furnished in their application, at the time of test/interview for verification, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for test/interview.
- The selected candidates shall have to execute an undertaking legally enforceable to the effect that they shall have to work for complete 3 years or till the completion of the project. In case, they decide to leave earlier, they have to refund all the dues they would have drawn as monthly salary up to the time of leaving their assignment in one