Opportunity for TWO RESEARCH FELLOWS
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF TWO RESEARCH FELLOWS IN THE
PROJECT FUNDED BY PTICL
Applications are invited for the position of RF (2 No.) in the project titled
1) “Scientific analysis of South Indian Paintings”
2) “Conservation and Digitization of Manuscripts”
Minimum Qualifications: B.Sc /B.A/M.A/ BFA/ MFA/ B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc with
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge in the field of conservation and material
characterization and manuscriptology with prior work experience in the field is
Emoluments: As per grant norms.
Duration of the Project: 1.0 year and extendable subject to availability of funding.
How to Apply: Applicants should send their detailed CV mentioning their academic
and professional qualifications to Dr. Padmashree Anand, Assistant Professor, Centre
for Incubation, Innovation, Research and Consultancy (ClIRC), Jyothy Institute of
Technology, Thataguni, off Kanakapura Road, Bangalore 560082 preferably by email
to email@example.com before 17th April 2023. Shortlisted
candidates shall be intimated by 19th April 2023 via email and Telephonically.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates are scheduled for 24th Apr 2023, 10 AM at
- The position is purely temporary and will be terminated at the end of 1.0 years or
with the completion of the project. (Please note: If the candidate doesn’t meet the
expectations with respect to work performance, the Pl has the right to terminate the
appointment anytime during the project)
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications/experience requirements does not entitle a candidate
to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
and no TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and no interim correspondence will
- Candidates should produce original testimonials/certificates, as a proof of the details
furnished in their application, at the time of test/interview for verification, failing
which they will not be allowed to appear for test/interview.
- The selected candidates shall have to execute an undertaking legally enforceable to
the effect that they shall have to work for complete 1.0 year or till the completion of
the project. In case, they decide to leave earlier, they have to refund all the dues they
would have drawn as monthly salary up to the time of leaving their assignment in one