ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ONE PROJECT ASSISTANT UNDER THE INDIA-SWEDEN COLLABORATIVE INDUSTRIAL R&D PROJECT FUNDED BY GLOBAL INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE, DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Applications are invited for the position of Project Assistant (1 No.) in the project titled “Digitalisation of Best-before Date of the Packaged Meals Using a Smart Label (SCENSIOR)” under the India – Sweden Collaborative Industrial R&D Project Funded by Global Innovation and Technology Alliance, DST.
Minimum Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Science and Engineering or MCA or M.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering with a first class and working knowledge of developing native mobile applications for Android platform.
Desirable Qualification: Prior experience in developing mobile applications will be an added advantage.
Emoluments: As per project norms
Duration of the Project: 2 years
Other Benefits: Eligible candidates may be entitled to register for Ph.D./M.Sc. (Engg.) by research programme of Visvesvaraya Technological University.
How to Apply: Applicants should send their detailed CV mentioning their academic and professional qualifications to Dr. S. Balaji, Professor, Centre for Incubation, Innovation, Research and Consultancy (CIIRC), Jyothy Institute of Technology, Tataguni, Off Kanakapura Road, Bangalore-560082 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th April 2021.
- The position is purely temporary and initial appointment will be for a period of six months which can be renewed based on performance.
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications/experience requirements does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be paid to attend the
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates should produce original testimonials/certificates, as a proof of the details furnished in their application, at the time of test/interview for verification, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for test/interview.
- In case, the candidate decides to leave before the tenure, they have to refund all the dues they would have drawn as monthly salary up to the time of leaving their assignment in one