Applications are invited for the position of SRF (1 No.) in the project titled
“Green Valorization of Sheep Wool Wastes Towards Biocomposites and Bioactive Building Materials”
” funded by INDO FRENCH CENTRE FOR THE PROMOTION OF ADVANCED RESEARCH and CENTRE FRANCO-INDIEN POUR LA PROMOTION DE LA RECHERCHE AVANCEE (CEFIPRA)
Minimum Qualifications: A Master’s degree in Mechanical/Energy/Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in master’s degree.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in working with composites and green materials. At least three publications in scopus-indexed peer reviewed journals published by Elsevier, Springer, Wiley etc. with impact factor above 2.0
Emoluments: Rs. 38,440/-
Duration of the Project: 2 years
How to Apply: Applicants should send their detailed CV mentioning their academic and
Professional qualifications to the Principal Investigator of the Project, Dr. Narendra Reddy,
Professor, Centre for Incubation, Innovation, Research and Consultancy (CIIRC), Jyothy Institute
of Technology, Thataguni, off Kanakapura Road, Bangalore – 560082 preferably by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th July 2020.
– The position is purely temporary and will be terminated at the end of 2 years or with the
completion of the project.
– Mere fulfillment of qualifications/experience requirements does not entitle a candidate to be
called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no
TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
– Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and no interim correspondence will be
– Candidates should produce original testimonials/certificates, as a proof of the details
furnished in their application, at the time of test/interview for verification, failing which
they will not be allowed to appear for test/interview.
– The selected candidates shall have to execute an undertaking legally enforceable to the
effect that they shall have to work for complete 2 years or till the completion of the project.
-In case, they decide to leave earlier, they have to refund all the dues they would have drawn
as monthly salary up to the time of leaving their assignment in one go.